AIGA Pittsburgh invites you to nominate an outstanding member of the design community for recognition as a 2014 AIGA Fellow.
The AIGA Fellow program is a means of recognizing designers who have made a significant contribution to raising the standards of excellence in practice and conduct within our design community as well as in our AIGA chapter.
The 2014 Fellow(s) will be honored prior to the PGH365: AIGA Pittsburgh’s Annual Design Competition and Exhibition on March 28, 2014.
Nominations due by Friday, January 31th. Send nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org
THE NOMINEE MUST:
- Be a practitioner and/or educator with more than fifteen years experience in the profession
- Be a member in good standing
- Have made a significant contribution to AIGA.
- Have made a positive impact within their local or regional design community.
- Have advanced excellence in graphic design as a discipline, profession, and cultural force.
TO NOMINATE SOMEONE:
To nominate an individual for the 2014 AIGA Pittsburgh Fellow Award, please contact Doris Short at email@example.com. Include the nominee’s name and contact information along with a brief description of how the nominee embodies the AIGA Pittsburgh Fellow; bullet points are acceptable.