PechaKucha Nights are informal, fun gatherings held in more than 1,000 cities world-wide, where creative people share their ideas, works and thoughts in a 20×20 format. PechaKucha Night is based on a simple, dynamic presentation style: 20 images x 20 seconds per image. It’s about artistic and creative celebration, and promotion of local talent. The event is constantly varied and dynamic, and always produces a relaxed, informal, and fun environment.
CALL FOR PROPOSALS
If you want to be a presenter, please email the following information to AIA Pittsburgh firstname.lastname@example.org by August 30, 2019.
1) 3-4 images that best represent the content of your proposed presentation. It can be on absolutely anything!
2) Your name, the title of your presentation, and a brief outline.
3) A brief bio, (two or three sentences) to be used for promotional purposes.
4) A headshot for promotional purposes.
5) Any social media platforms you wish to be tagged in.
Tickets are $10 for members of AIA Pittsburgh, AIGA Pittsburgh, and GPAC; $15 for general admission. Advanced tickets are available online or they can be purchased as the door.
Doors open at 6:00 p.m. Presentations start at 6:30 p.m.
PKN Pittsburgh is co-organized by AIA Pittsburgh, AIGA Pittsburgh, and the Greater Pittsburgh Arts Council.